I like to be a part of my client’s team, making them more successful through reaching their audiences more directly and purposefully. For some clients I review and help them evaluate their content and tactics. For others I suggest content and content strategies. For others I am accountable for most of their online presence.
Areas of expertise: Content strategy, search engine optimization (SEO), blogging, PPC marketing, conversion rate optimization (CRO), cross-functional team leadership, strategic and integrative communications planning.
A few career highlights
- Through content strategies and SEO, I have kept one e-commerce site in the #1 position for Google search results for over 250 keywords and keyword phrases for over four years (as reported by Google Webmaster.) Profits have increased year-over-year from 6.5% to 29.6%. This site is restricted from using any online or print advertising so relies on search, email and social tactics.
- Improved conversions for an AdWords campaign by 77%.
- Initiated a linking strategy which took average daily page views from 650 to 17,500.
- Wrote content for new landing pages with calls to action that increased conversions.
- Created, maintained, and marketed one of the first Federal Reserve Bank Web sites.
- Project manager on many website redesigns, including e-commerce sites.
- Managed integration of sites from two merging colleges, plus two academic departments; managed integration of new architecture and marketing for an 800-page site to support major new initiatives.
- Awards won for Web site, online magazine, integrated communications, and writing.
- Increased goal completions significantly year over year.
- Increased number and position of highly ranked keywords for an e-commerce site:
- Contributed extensively to the growth in website visits and conversions of e-commerce site through SEO, social media and content strategies: