From having built and managed web sites since the 1990s, I have a range of skills I can use to better promote your site. Or help you communicate with your IT staff. Or develop a content or full marketing strategy. Whether your site is five pages or 5000, I’d enjoy taking a look at it and letting you know how I could help.
A few career highlights
- Reduced mailing costs and increased constituent awareness through use of e-mail, portal, blog, social media, and Web sites.
- Improved conversions for an AdWords campaign by 77%.
- Initiated a linking strategy which took average daily page views from 650 to 17,500.
- Wrote content for new landing pages with calls to action that increased conversions.
- Created, maintained, and marketed one of the first Federal Reserve Bank Web sites.
- Project manager on many website redesigns, including e-commerce sites.
- Managed integration of sites from two merging colleges, plus two academic departments; managed integration of new architecture and marketing for an 800-page site to support major new initiatives.
- Awards won for Web site, online magazine, integrated communications, and writing.
- Kristeen Bullwinkle (33)